TVS Accounting is based in Ladysmith, KZN and we assist our clients with all their Bookkeeping as well as handle the financial aspects of their business. We also provide an outsourcing function to Audit firms regarding their bookkeeping function.
We have over 20 years of experience when it comes to daily accounting and finance for most types of industries. We are registered with SARS, SAIBA and ICBA.
We manage the accounts for various types of businesses, including Pty’s, Individuals, CC’s, Trusts and Estates.
With the Economy under increasing strain it is necessary to cut costs in whatever way you can. We will handle your accounting and bookkeeping work while you focus on running your businesses.
If this is the type of service that will make a difference to you, then please call us for a FREE no obligation consultation.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF OUTSOURCING?
- Accurate financial transactions Input and Output.
- Accurate and comprehensive accounting reporting.
- Proper accounting methodologies and standards.
- Cost saving. No annual leave pay. No gratuity pay. No employee costs. Working 24/7.
Our ideal clients are those who:
- Are small and medium businesses.
- Recognize that the real value of outsourcing accounting reduced costs.
- Understand that outsourcing provides a better visibility into their financial operations and better control.
- Do not have the need for a full-time bookkeeper or accountant.
- Entrepreneurs in their start-up phase.
- Are owner-managed businesses that are aware and understand that the cost related to accounting, financial management, tax and other regulatory compliance is critical to the survival of their business, and who see this cost as an “investment” rather than as “unproductive”.
- Over 20 years of experience in accounting, tax, auditing & secretarial services
- Customized Accounting Solutions for your businesses
- Quality and Reliable
- Cost Effective
- Highest levels of confidentiality
- Ethical and trustworthy
- Latest technology and software
- Qualified staff
- Proper advice to save Costs and avoid penalties
- Registered SARS practitioner
- Yearly compliance report
- Personal Mentorship program
- Financial Training
- Chemicals and Speciality Materials
- Consumer Products
- Industrial Products and Services
- Retail, Wholesale and Distribution
- Travel, Hospitality and Services
25 Sep, 2018
8 Aug, 2017
1 Aug, 2017
20 July, 2017
11 July, 2017
25 June, 2017